1) Your appointment will more than likely last an hour, however we recommend you set aside a few minutes extra as we will work together after we capture your images to ensure you get what you are looking for out of your shoot.
2) Bring a change of clothes, if you bring more than two we will work together to decide the best selection to fit your headshot needs.
3) Once you arive we will shoot a couple of test images to ensure the lighting and background work well for you specifically. This shoot is personal to you. Our goal is to give your clients and/or business the best looking you to help your business grow and give you the best chance to succeed in this competitive business climate.
4) After shooting a variety of images we will then review them to ensure you feel confident we have nailed your headshots! Once we are done with the shoot your images will be processed and sent to you via email with a link to an online gallery of all your images that evening for you to go through.
5) Once you have look through your wonderful image set to find your favorite images and send us your choices by email, text or phone, they will then be retouched and emailed back to you once they are all set to go! You will receive a few different digital formats; a print, web and social media format for all of your marketing needs.
6) We are always available for questions or concerns so please don't hesitate contact us anytime.
"You can tell Nicholas loves what he does! I came in for a standard headshot-which Nicholas nailed and he saw an opportunity to grab a great character portrait and I couldn't be happier!! His ability to go beyond your normal photographer to make sure you love your image, is what makes the difference!"
© 2018 by The Barrett Photography Group - San Diego Headshots (SD Headshots) All rights reserved - Est. 2006
In Company With SD Headshot Photographer & San Diego Commercial Photography